Blog & Resources
When is Tax Minimisation important?
Tax minimisation should always be considered but is generally given most attention when:
- Commencing a business.
- Making an investment.
- When there is a change in ownership of a business.
- When there is a change in ownership of an investment.
- Towards the end of the financial year, i.e., 30 June.
- If there is a marriage / relationship breakdown.
- Where there is a large variation in income and / or deductions.
- When someone retires.
- Preparing for death.
If you would like to discuss further please contact us:
McNamara & Company - Chartered Accountants, located minutes from the Melbourne CBD
Phone +61 3 9428 1062
Please refer to disclaimer at the bottom of the page.