Blog & Resources
Taxation Update - June 2021
Please subscribe to our newsletter for our latest taxation update, our most recent newsletter covers:
- Cryptocurrency under the microscope this tax time
- Temporary reduction in pension minimum drawdown rates extended
- Super Guarantee rate rising from 1 July 2021
- ATO warns on ‘copy / pasting’ claims
- Family assistance payments
- Do you use the Small Business Superannuation Clearing House?
- Car parking threshold for 2022 FBT year
- Luxury car tax thresholds
- New ATO data-matching programs involving property
If you would like to discuss further please contact us:
McNamara & Company - Chartered Accountants, located minutes from the Melbourne CBD
Phone +61 3 9428 1062
Please refer to disclaimer at the bottom of the page.