Blog & Resources
Reduce your tax - 9 things to consider for 2020 tax planning.
Businesses and Individuals should be reviewing their affairs to ensure the best possible tax outcome for the 2020 financial year.
9 areas to consider:
1. Reducing assessable income. https://bit.ly/2X1M9zO
2. Increasing your deductions or tax offsets. https://bit.ly/2WRfw2M
3. Diverting Income. https://bit.ly/2IscKNg
4. Selecting an appropriate tax vehicle. https://bit.ly/2XxXRSd
5. Deferring capital gains events. https://bit.ly/2FnLSfp
6. Moving money into lower tax structures, i.e., Superannuation Funds https://bit.ly/2WWQYu6
7. Reviewing your asset register; https://bit.ly/2ZzKhLg
8. Reviewing your stock ledger; https://bit.ly/2ZzKhLg
9. Reviewing your debtors ledger for bad debts. https://bit.ly/2ZzKhLg
If you would like to discuss further please contact us:
McNamara and Co - Chartered Accountants, located minutes from the Melbourne CBD
Phone +61 3 9428 1062
Please refer to disclaimer at the bottom of the page.