Blog & Resources
9 things to consider for 2019 tax planning.
That time of year has arrived again. Businesses and Individuals should be reviewing their affairs to ensure the best possible tax outcome for the 2019 financial year.
9 areas to consider:
1. Reducing assessable income. https://bit.ly/2X1M9zO
2. Increasing your deductions or tax offsets. https://bit.ly/2WRfw2M
3. Diverting Income. https://bit.ly/2IscKNg
4. Selecting an appropriate tax vehicle. https://bit.ly/2XxXRSd
5. Deferring capital gains events. https://bit.ly/2FnLSfp
6. Moving money into lower tax structures, i.e., Superannuation Funds https://bit.ly/2WWQYu6
7. Reviewing your asset register; https://bit.ly/2ZzKhLg
8. Reviewing your stock ledger; https://bit.ly/2ZzKhLg
9. Reviewing your debtors ledger for bad debts. https://bit.ly/2ZzKhLg
If you would like to discuss further please contact us:
McNamara and Co - Chartered Accountants, located minutes from the Melbourne CBD
Phone +61 3 9428 1062
Please refer to disclaimer at the bottom of the page.